Rose Hill Veterinary Practice, P.C. Security Policy
The security and confidentiality of your information is extremely important to us.
Your payment and personal information is always safe. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet.
As part of our efforts to protect your information, we have technical safeguards in place across our products and services:
- Requiring a password or a unique token in order for you to access your personal information;
- Using firewalls to protect information held in our servers;
- Utilizing Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption in transmitting personal information to our servers;
- Limiting the number of personnel who have potential access to personal information; and
- Routinely backing up the systems to protect the integrity of personal information.
There is always some risk that an unauthorized third party may find a way around our security systems. In the event of a security breach, the first thing we would do is notify you. This notice would include what happened, what information was breached, what Rose Hill Veterinary Practice, P.C. is doing to respond, and who to contact with questions.